Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive school community for students, families, and educators. We fulfill this mission by working with school personnel to plan and fund activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The Stillmeadow PFO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Halloween Hop is Friday, October 25
- PFO Newsletter for the Week of October 6
- Stamford Board of Education Candidates Forum is October 10
- Family Photo Day Rescheduled to Sunday, October 20
- Volunteers Needed for Scholastic Book Fair
- PFO Newsletter for the Week of September 29
- Scholastic Book Fair is Week of October 7
- Stamford STEMfest is October 6 at Mill River Park
- Superintendent Lucero to be Featured Speaker at Stillmeadow Community Meeting
- Odyssey of the Mind Parent Info Session: Monday, October 7
- Stamford Public Schools Website
- Stillmeadow Website
- Community Flyers powered by PeachJar
- Yale RULER Program
Wondering what day it is in the 7-day rotation? Refer to this chart.
Amazon.com School Rewards
Stillmeadow earns cash whenever you purchase from Amazon using the Shop for Stillmeadow (Amazon.com School Rewards) link on the Stillmeadow school website fundraising page.
You MUST access Amazon through this link for your purchases to benefit Stillmeadow.
Printable Monthly Calendar
View, download and print the Stillmeadow monthly calendar.
Stillmeadow teachers use DonorsChoose to fund classroom supplies and projects. View and donate to active Stillmeadow projects.