Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive school community for students, families, and educators. We fulfill this mission by working with school personnel to plan and fund activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The Stillmeadow PFO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Stamford Public Schools Closed Until May 20, 2020
- Rainy Day Ideas from Ms. Paolino
- Stamford Public Schools Closed Until at Least Monday, April 13
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for March 15-28
- Message from Principal Asaro re: School Closure
- Stamford Public Schools Closed from March 13 through March 27
- Elementary Report Cards Via Phone Only; SBAC Parent Info Sessions Cancelled
- Stillmeadow Spirit Day is Friday, March 6
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for March 1-15
- SBAC Testing Dates Announced
- Stamford Public Schools Website
- Stillmeadow Website
- Community Flyers powered by PeachJar
- Yale RULER Program
Wondering what day it is in the 7-day rotation? Refer to this chart.
Distance Learning Resources
Grade level distance-learning plans for each week are posted to the Stillmeadow School Website on Sunday night. In addition, students in grades 3-5 should check Google Classroom for assignments each day.
Due to the Stamford Public Schools closure, all Stillmeadow events scheduled from March 13 through May 20 are cancelled or postponed.
Stillmeadow teachers use DonorsChoose to fund classroom supplies and projects. View and donate to active Stillmeadow projects.