Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive school community for students, families, and educators. We fulfill this mission by working with school personnel to plan and fund activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The Stillmeadow PFO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Rainy Day Ideas from Ms. Paolino
- Stamford Public Schools Closed Until at Least Monday, April 13
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for March 15-28
- Message from Principal Asaro re: School Closure
- Stamford Public Schools Closed from March 13 through March 27
- Elementary Report Cards Via Phone Only; SBAC Parent Info Sessions Cancelled
- Stillmeadow Spirit Day is Friday, March 6
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for March 1-15
- SBAC Testing Dates Announced
- Literacy Day Celebration Honoring Dr. Seuss is March 2
- Stamford Public Schools Website
- Stillmeadow Website
- Community Flyers powered by PeachJar
- Yale RULER Program
Wondering what day it is in the 7-day rotation? Refer to this chart.
Due to the Stamford Public Schools closure, all Stillmeadow events scheduled from Friday, March 13 through Friday, April 10 are cancelled or postponed.
Amazon.com School Rewards
Stillmeadow earns cash whenever you purchase from Amazon using the Shop for Stillmeadow (Amazon.com School Rewards) link on the Stillmeadow school website fundraising page.
You MUST access Amazon through this link for your purchases to benefit Stillmeadow.
Stillmeadow teachers use DonorsChoose to fund classroom supplies and projects. View and donate to active Stillmeadow projects.