Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive school community for students, families, and educators. We fulfill this mission by working with school personnel to plan and fund activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The Stillmeadow PFO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Governor Lamont Announces Schools Will Re-Open in Fall With Heightened Health and Safety Protocols
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of June 8
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 31
- Virtual Field Day is Tomorrow!
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 25
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 17
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 10
- Stamford Public Schools to Remain Closed Through End of 2019-20 School Year
- Stamford Public Schools Closed Until May 20, 2020
- Stamford Public Schools Website
- Stillmeadow Website
- Community Flyers powered by PeachJar
- Yale RULER Program
Wondering what day it is in the 7-day rotation? Refer to this chart.
Summer Reading Assignments
Stillmeadow Students entering grades 1-5 are expected to complete a summer reading assignment that must be submitted when school begins in the fall.
2020-21 School Calendar
Stillmeadow teachers use DonorsChoose to fund classroom supplies and projects. View and donate to active Stillmeadow projects.