Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive school community for students, families, and educators. We fulfill this mission by working with school personnel to plan and fund activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The Stillmeadow PFO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Car Rider Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Stop & Shop A+ School Rewards Program 2019-20
- After School Enrichment Classes – Fall 2019
- Stillmeadow DonorsChoose Projects: Donations Made on August 13 Receive a 50% Match
- Volunteer: Staff Welcome Luncheon
- Open School Night Schedule – September 19
- Kindergarten Orientation Schedule – August 28
- Kindergarten Play Date is August 27
- 2019-20 Supply Lists
- 7-Day Rotation for 2019-20
- Box Tops: Scan or Clip to Earn $$ for Stillmeadow
After School Enrichment
Click here for information and to register your child for After School Enrichment classes at Stillmeadow. Fall 2019 registration begins on August 30 at 7 am. Classes begin September 16.
- Stamford Public Schools Website
- Stillmeadow Website
- Community Flyers powered by PeachJar
- Yale RULER Program
Wondering what day it is in the 7-day rotation? Refer to this chart.
Amazon.com School Rewards
Stillmeadow earns cash whenever you purchase from Amazon using the Shop for Stillmeadow (Amazon.com School Rewards) link on the Stillmeadow school website fundraising page.
You MUST access Amazon through this link for your purchases to benefit Stillmeadow.
Printable Monthly Calendar
Never miss a Stillmeadow event! View, download and print the Stillmeadow monthly calendar.
Stillmeadow teachers use DonorsChoose to fund classroom supplies and projects. View and donate to active Stillmeadow projects.