Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive school community for students, families, and educators. We fulfill this mission by working with school personnel to plan and fund activities that promote positive social interaction and support academic goals. The Stillmeadow PFO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Stillmeadow Summer 2020 Newsletter
- Virtual Orientation for Incoming Kindergarten Students
- Governor Lamont Announces Schools Will Re-Open in Fall With Heightened Health and Safety Protocols
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of June 8
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 31
- Virtual Field Day is Tomorrow!
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 25
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 17
- Stillmeadow Newsletter for Week of May 10
- Stamford Public Schools Website
- Stillmeadow Website
- Community Flyers powered by PeachJar
- Yale RULER Program
Summer Reading Assignments
Stillmeadow Students entering grades 1-5 are expected to complete a summer reading assignment that must be submitted when school begins in the fall.
Stillmeadow teachers use DonorsChoose to fund classroom supplies and projects. View and donate to active Stillmeadow projects.