Stillmeadow’s 4th Annual Multicultural Night is an opportunity for families to share their cultural and ethnic traditions through food, music, dance, fashion, and visual presentations.
We are seeking students and families to participate in Multicultural Night on Monday, January 27 from 6 to 8 pm.
If you are interested in participating, here’s what you can do:
- Decide how you want to showcase your family’s cultural or ethnic traditions. There are many ways to do this, such as:
- Preparing special foods to share;
- Wearing traditional clothing;
- Demonstrating a traditional craft or art form;
- Leading a traditional game or activity;
- Creating a trifold display with information about your ancestry or ethnic/ cultural background; or
- Performing a traditional song or dance.
- Decide if you will participate as an individual family or if you prefer to partner with other families from your country or region.
- Complete and return the registration form by Friday, January 17.
Be a part of this celebration of the cultural and ethnic traditions that help make Stillmeadow a vibrant and diverse school community.