Join us for Bingo Night on Friday, March 6. Doors open at 6 pm. Bingo begins at 6:30 pm. Cost is $10 per person for 10 games of Bingo.
In addition to cash prizes for Bingo winners, there will be gift basket raffles throughout the evening as well as a silent auction of unique teacher experiences.
- Register early – space is limited! (tickets will not be sold at the door)
- Bring your own “card markers” (pennies, beans, etc.) or buy a bingo stamper ($3).
- Refreshments (pizza, popcorn, juice, water, baked goods) will be available for purchase.
- Pizza will be sold for $3 per slice or order a whole pie when you register.
- Raffle tickets (purchase at event) $1 each / 6 for $5 / 25 for $20
This event is sponsored by the Class of 2021 (current Fourth Grade Class). Proceeds will benefit the Nature’s Classroom Field Trip in Fall 2020.